Will Church at Home still be available?
For the past several months, we’ve been grateful for the ability to worship together for Church at Home, and we encourage you to continue to attend online if you or a family member doesn’t feel well, or if you’re just not ready to attend church at a physical location. You’re part of the Celebrate Church community no matter where you choose to attend!
Church at Home is also a great option if you want to invite a friend to join you! Starting at 5PM CST on Saturday, you can head to Church at Home to experience the message, and the community of your church through live chat. You can also find an online community on our Facebook Page, and our YouTube channel on demand.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We ask our guests to practice physical distancing measures while on church property. Greeters and ushers will maintain 6’ distance between themselves and guests and respect each other’s preferences. We will offer friendly waves and smiles instead of handshakes and hugs. If a guest approaches our staff or volunteer host members for a handshake, fist bump, high-five, or hug, we will reciprocate. We ask our guests to respect each other’s preferences and request permission before engaging inside 6’.
We are not requiring face masks to enter the building. However, if you feel more safe wearing a face mask, you are welcome to do so.
Children and volunteers will have their temperature taken prior to entry to their areas. If the individual’s temp is 100 degrees or more, or the individual demonstrates noticeable signs of illness, they will not be allowed entry.
If you or any one in your family have any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask you to stay at home until symptoms are gone and follow CDC Guidelines.
Good hand hygiene:
We encourage guests to practice good hand hygiene by washing their hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
We ask that guests self-regulate physical distancing when selecting seats in the Celebration Center. We will not be enforcing restricted seating. If you are not comfortable in a larger crowd, we will have a separate space available in the building where you can view the service where physical distance seating is provided.
Guests entering the facility will enter through the main entrance using both sets of double glass doors. When the service is over, guests will exit through those same doors, as well as be permitted to exit out the Emergency Exits on the east end of the Celebration Center. We are having an additional set of double glass doors installed in the entrance to the Celebration Center to allow better flow of traffic in/out of the Celebration Center. Exterior doors will be held open by members of our greeter team as people enter and exit the building.
Cleaning and Sanitization:
Frequently-touched surfaces will be cleaned by our volunteer team multiple times during service times, most certainly after people have entered the building and the service is in session. These surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each service, prior to a subsequent service. Frequently-touched surfaces include but are not limited to, door handles, Guest Services stations, KiDS check-in stations, and restroom countertops and faucets. Restrooms have no-touch flushing mechanisms as well as no-touch faucets and hand towel dispensers to prevent touching those surfaces. Celebration Center chairs will be sprayed with disinfecting solution after each service and allowed to fully sanitize and dry.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- There are posted signs to remind us all of proper hygiene practices and to join us online if you have experienced symptoms or are at risk of Covid-19.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- All in-person services will be as touch-less as possible and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized.
- We recommend online giving. No offering bowls will be passed.
- Replacing carpet in Celebration Center with a combination of polished concrete and carpet squares for easier cleaning.
- Replacing our cloth, padded chairs with comfortable vinyl chairs that are easier to clean and sanitize.
- Giving the Celebration Center a fresh coat of paint.
- Installing a second set of double doors between the Celebration Center and Welcome Center to create better traffic flow.
- Replacing the house lights and installing acoustical treatments on walls for better guest experience.
- Replacing carpet and repainting in our KiDS’ 2-3 year-old Room.
- Adding portable wall units in KiDS’ Elementary Rooms for more intimate and safer small group experiences.
- At Guest Services, we will maintain social distancing in our interaction.
- Heating and air conditioning systems will have fans set to ON to circulate fresh air.
- The baptismal has been removed. We are planning other options for this important event where others can better celebrate with those being baptized.