We all know Christmas, right? I mean the lights, the decorations, the music, the presents? We all know Christmas, but what if we don’t actually know Christ? We invite you to join us this Christmas and discover what Christmas is really all about.
Below are all of the details you need to know about how to be a part of the Christmas Eve services at Celebrate. In light of precautions and building capacity, please save your spot for your preferred service by registering online. This will allow us to better plan for your arrival.
CHRISTMAS SERVICE OPTIONS
Wednesday, Dec. 23 | 5:30 + 7PM
Thursday, Dec. 24 | 2:30, 4 + 5:30PM
Thursday, Dec. 24 | 3PM on MyUTV
Thursday, Dec. 24 | 4PM on KELO (CBS)
Services will be streamed on Facebook, our website, and app.
Our Christmas Eve service will be available on demand 7PM on Dec. 24.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- Masks are highly encouraged for all services.
- If you would like to attend when physical distancing is ensured, claim your seat(s) at one of these service times:
- Wednesday, 12/23 at 5:30PM
- Wednesday, 12/23 at 7PM
- Thursday, 12/24 at 2:30PM
- NOTE: No need to claim seats at the 4 or 5:30PM services on Thursday.
- If you would like to attend in a separate room where you know that masks are required AND social distancing is available, claim your seat(s) at all five services. These will be held in the K-2 room.
WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS?
Celebrate KiDS will be offered for those Birth – Pre-K at all services on Thursday, Dec. 24 (no KiDS environments on Wednesday, Dec. 23).